Denver Dog Park … where dogs can run free with friends!
Rules and Regulations
The Denver Dog Park shall be open daily to the public according to the following schedule. Entry otherwise is considered trespassing:
- November 1st through March 31st - 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- April 1st through October 31st - 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Entry is solely by access key fob, details of which can be found on the website.
- Please note, during special events such as the Denver Fair, the Denver Dog Park may be closed during that event.
- Children under age 5 are prohibited for safety reasons. Older children must be closely supervised.
- Use of this dog park is at your own risk.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injury or damages caused by them.
- Proof of homeowners’ or renters’ insurance is required as part of the membership application.
- Dogs must wear a collar or harness with ID tags at all times, and never be left unattended.
- Choke chains and pronged or spiked collars must be removed in the vestibule area.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times and be alert to their dogs’ actions and demeanor.
- A dog (or person) that has an aggressive episode must leave the park immediately. In case of injuries, call 911. Repeat offenders may have their membership revoked without refund.
- A dog must be licensed, healthy, parasite-free, over the age of 16 weeks, and not in heat.
- Nobody wants stinky feet, so pick up after your dog. If you see someone else’s droppings, assume it was accidently missed, be a good citizen and pick it up. Waste receptacle is located outside the main gate.
- To prevent aggressive behavior, dog food, people food, and rawhide are prohibited. Training treats are OK.
- To prevent injury, tug toys and squeaky toys are prohibited. Balls and disc toys are great!
- Discourage your dog from digging or damaging park property. Firmly fill any holes made by your dog.
- The small dog enclosure is only for dogs weighing less than 30 pounds. Though not recommended, small dogs may play in the large dog area, at the owner’s discretion and risk.
- Smoking, vaping, and drinking alcohol in the park is prohibited.
- Take everything with you when you exit the park, including balls and disc toys, and ensure that the gate is securely closed.
- Any member who allows entry to a non-member dog is in violation of Denver Dog Park policy, and subject to forfeiture of membership without refund.
- Issues among park members are best addressed respectfully one-on-one, but serious incidents should be reported using the online incident report form.